Public Involvement Accountability Forum
Chair: Annie Dolphin – Northern Cancer Alliance Lay Representative and Cynthia Atkin – Northern Cancer Alliance Lay Representative
Terms of Reference – (awaiting link)
The primary function of the Northern Cancer Alliance Public Involvement Accountability Forum is to provide assurance through review and scrutiny that the views of the public are taken into account in the planning, operation and evaluation of the Northern Cancer Alliance work programme.
- Review and scrutinise public involvement practice against the NCA Framework for Public Involvement.
- Review and scrutinise the NCA work plan, ensuring it is fit for purpose.
- Provide assurance to the board that the commitment to appropriate and effective public involvement is evidenced in all aspects of Alliance core business.
- Provide a forum for the sharing of information and examples of best practice.
- Develop the group as a partnership, agreeing the responsibilities of each member in relation to each other.
- Claire McNeill
- 0113 8252976