Two Week Wait Referral Forms
The forms have been developed in collaboration with the Network Site Specific Groups (NSSGs, now Cancer Alliance Expert Reference Groups), the Network GP Cancer Leads and the Cancer in the Community Group. The forms have been agreed at a regional level and can be used by Primary Care to refer to any trust in the region.
The forms are in line with the NICE guidance NG12: Suspected Cancer Recognition and Referral. They have been developed to be used as integrated forms in EMIS Web and System One GP clinical systems.
The forms have been designed to optimise the clinical information in the referral to support the safe and effective care of people being referred to hospital for investigations for suspected cancer.
Most people referred to hospital in this way do not have cancer.
Please use the documents here to replace any existing 2ww forms you are using.
All forms should be completed in the clinical system even if the form has to be faxed.
You will find here:
- The new 2ww forms for EMIS Web in a Zipped Folder
- Instructions on installation of the EMIS forms.
- Instructions for use of the forms in EMIS web.
SYSTEM ONE Information
- DCS system Introductions and DCS Organisation Group Instructions on how to access forms in System One format.Instructions
- Instructions for use of the forms in System One
- Guidance on the development and use of the new forms.
- List of contacts for each trust if the form cannot be sent on the e-referral system.
- List of contacts for each trust for CUP referrals
- List of contacts for CRUK facilitators
- The new 2ww forms in PDF format. DO NOT LOAD THE PDF FORMS INTO ANY CLINICAL SYSTEMS. Use the instructions above.
N.B. These are for reference only.
Malignancy of Undefined Origin
Pilot for NEWCASTLE practices only
Dental 2WW Referral Form
The form below can be downloaded and used as a fillable form. A Word version of this document has been circulated out to individual practices.
Please contact the Alliance for any queries: England.firstname.lastname@example.org